2011 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer
Yacht price :
Beautiful, Well Maintained by a retired pilot and Ready for a trip to the Bahamas!
Outstanding boat with high class equipment ready for all challenges of real boating with only 489 hours.
The vessel is equipped with upgrades such as: fresh water pumps, extra bilge pumps, security devices with GPS locating system
Trim tabs - custom high performance actuators with Custom Built forged stainless rams $4,500 each
- Twin Beds in Guest Berth Converted to a Queen with Memory foam Mattress
- Brand new hull anti fouling coat and zincs
- A/C units are replaced by new stainless steel frames with more cooling power
- Additional GPS tracking sytem - access via mobile phone!
- Ray Marine Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) - indispensable for night cruises!
- Extra Security system: motion sensors, door sensors Hydraulic Marine Lift Swim Platform w/Remote and Manual Pump with enough space for wave runner or dinghy GSM based alerting system
- 2 redundant fresh water pumps, 3 redundant bilge pumps - 2 independent systems! 4 brand new CO detectors Teak flooring
- Helm area A/C
- Removable Flat screen TV in Cockpit area
- Max speed: 39 mph, 3030 rpm, 60 gal/h Zeus pods, Z13 props, joystick control
Max range: 240 nm (5% reserve)2x Cummins turbo charged, 550HP Best economic cruise: 32 mph, 2640 rpm, 45 gal/h
Cummins Smartcraft engine management system Skyhook (boat remains in exactly the same spot by pressing a button)
Tender available with brackets for $18,000 center console, 4 persons max, 40hp Yamaha with long-range tank (endurance 8hrs) and water ski trailing pole, position lights, sounder, electrical bilge pump
- Sea Ray
- 500 Sundancer
- Naples, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 14 ft 8 in - 4.47 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 10 in - 1.17 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 34250 lbs
- Cummins QSC 550
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 526 (Individual), 1052 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 110 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The gorgeous curves and aerodynamic profile of the 500 Sundancer are sure to attract attention. Outfitted with a unique, electric windshield vent system that allows for an unbroken line from deck to roof plus a sleek hardtop with two extra-large sunroof hatches, this ingeniously designed beauty is nothing short of inspired.
- Standard SmartCraft Instrumentation and VesselView.
- Standard Zeus pod drive system with helm joystick control and Skyhook station-keeping technology
- U-shaped seating with storage below.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Large transom storage with gas-assist lid.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Chrome finish knobs and switch plates.
- Standard Ultraleather HP interior seating.
- Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom.
- Convertable salon sofa-sleeper.
- Optional washer/dryer combo.
- Swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches.
- Optional recessed forward deck sun pad.
- Fiberglass stringer system.
- Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendinning cablemaster.
- Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage.
- Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent.
- Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC standards.
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 34250 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.